I have managed events, set-up and run live shows, played in bands, DJed parties, weddings and shows. I have created several demos and short albums for friends and with my own groups. I also own mixing and recording equipment and software.
- Linfield Activities Board A/V coordinator (1 year), technician (1 year).
(managing for events, set-up and monitoring PAs for: touring rock groups, battle of the bands, canned music, music synched events.)
- Organized and ran several small music festivals.
- Several rock bands... playing, engineering, recording, tracking, mixing, editing, mastering and live production.
- Similar work for solo music projects.
- Mixing music for cheerleading routines, theatre prodcutions and Linfield Hall of Fame Award Banquet.
- Electronic songwriting.
- Djing, recording and mixing for college radio, live as well as prepared features.
- Training: music and technology, music theory, sight singing, vocal, guitar.